Source: The Soyfoods Council
Soybean oil, often labeled as vegetable oil, is the most commonly used cooking oil in the U.S. It has a neutral flavor, is packed with omega-3 and vitamin E, and contains zero grams of trans fat, making it a handy ingredient to keep in your pantry for everything from pan frying to baking.
Marsala Sauce Ingredients
Chicken Marsala Ingredients
1. In a small sauce pan, add soybean oil and heat.
2. Add mushrooms and sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Add marsala wine. Be careful as the wine will flare up. Add the rest of ingredients and bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
4. Simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Season with salt, black pepper and granulated garlic.
1. In a small bowl, mix together rice and soy flours.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk the egg.
3. Place chicken breast in egg and coat each side.
4. Take chicken breast out of egg mixture and place in flour, coat each side.
5. Add oil to a stovetop pan and heat.
6. Place chicken breast in the pan and fry until thoroughly cooked.
7. Serve immediately with marsala sauce.